Free Range Bespoke and Tailor Made ToursBespoke & Tailor Made Tours of North Island NZ
Where would you like to go?
Free Range Tour
New Zealand is considered one of the most beautiful and friendliest countries in the world. But did you know there is a side of New Zealand almost no one sees? Places so special that only the very lucky and elite visitor ever gain access to their splendour and magic. Crown Tours will showcase it all for you and find those hidden places none of your friends have been to.
You will experience real Kiwi hospitality, “Manakitanga”, sit overlooking vistas of beauty and experience New Zealand in a way only the locals from Crown Tours can offer. These private bespoke tours allow your client to choose the destinations, experiences and durations while being guided by the Crown tours team. You are only limited by your own imagination, help us help you to achieve your New Zealand bucket list in style and comfort and importantly exclusively at your own pace.
A daily rate as per the above applies, and this can be worked around accommodation booked by trade.
Suitable for corporate groups and FIT.
Some suggestions include:
- West Auckland beaches & movie location spots
- Maori culture and Auckland Museum
- A foodies delight includes the Oyster boat in Matakana on the East Coast, where we indulge in Bloody Mary’s on the beach with fresh oysters. Matakana farmers market (Sat only). There is an option to include the Organic honey-wine (mead) Manuka Honey out of the Crown Tours own beehives, Rustic wineries. Animal farm and lunch at either Stone vineyard.
- Waterfalls & West coast
- Auckland Zoo cheeky Kea & Kaka meeting
- Art galleries & culture parks
- Sailing and Americas Cup insights
- Internationally awarded wineries and talks with the wine-makers
Phone +64 276 093 396
Part of the “Unique Stay & Experiences” Group
Call today to discuss your tour