1 Day Un-obtainable Food & Drink tour of Auckland
from NZD $890 PP
Un-obtainable Food & Drink tour of Auckland
Auckland CBD pickup
Start 9 – 10 am: Fun Flexible Freedom
AUCKLAND HIGHLIGHTS: Auckland, East Coast to West Coast.
A one day, private Food & Drink tour for the discerning luxury VIP traveller.
Mercedes transport. Min of 4 people, larger group by request.
- Tour starts with some New Zealand sailing history to see the Americas Cup
- Visit some of the not so well known distilleries, vineyards, villages, beautiful beaches
- Fresh Oyster in Bloody Mary’s on the beach
- The tour goes to East and West Coast Food
- Vineyards, villages, beautiful beaches
- A full day packed with hidden gems
- Movie locations
- Seabird colonies
- Beautiful landscapes
- Settlers Museum
- Lunch and Dinner included (Option private chef for lunch)
- Visit the only Organic Distillery in the Southern Hemisphere
- Mead wine
- Choice of Award-winning wine tastings
- 2017 Award Winning Ice Cream
- The tour is topped off with dinner at Simon Gaults own Restaurant in the soul of the Americas Cup harbour.
About Simon Gault the Chef
Simon Gault is one of the leading lights in New Zealand culinary scene. Simon is a chef and restauranteur that has worked both in New Zealand and internationally at a vast array of establishments including the Leiths restaurant in London and at the prestigious, Michelin-starred Thornbury Castle. He has also formally been the personal chef to the likes of billionaire Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, and prior to that, personal chef to Simon Fuller. Simon is a global culinary superstar who has a remarkable talent for bringing together tastes and techniques from around the world. When asked what his favourite recipe was, Kevin Roberts, former Worldwide CEO of Saatchi and Saatchi, replied Simon Gault.